Big Lakes County believes in supporting local, sustainable, community organizations and proudly offers assistance to community non-profits/societies.
Before you Apply
- Read the County's Grant Funding Policy to ensure you're familiar with the purpose and guidelines of the grant.
- If you’re applying on behalf of an organization, make sure your account is linked to that organization. Not sure? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Filling out the Application
- Need more time to complete your application? If you log out of your account, all the data you’ve input will be saved until you’re ready to complete the application.
- Have you applied before? Make sure your contact information is still up to date.
- If you’re having trouble completing an application, or if you have questions about a Big Lakes County grant program, please contact email@example.com or call the Grants Officer at 780-523-5955.